Activation & Pricing:
- When purchasing a membership clients must make an upfront payment for their 1st and last month of their membership.
- First month membership activation can be made for the 1st or 15th of the month ONLY.
- If a client would like to activate for the 15th they will receive 50% off discount for their 1st month payment; their first PAP will still be made on the 1st of the following month
EXAMPLE – First month payment : Nov 15, 2019= $50.28
Last month payment: Oct 1, 2020= $100.57
First PAP: Dec 1, 2019 = $100.57
- ALL Pre-Approved Payments are processed on the 1st of every month
- Last month activation is to be made for the 12th month of the membership
EXAMPLE – First month activation Sept 1, 2019
Last month activation Aug 1, 2020
- PAP PAYMENTS include: 6 month student, 6 month (reg), 12 month
- UPFRONT MEMBERSHIP PAYMENTS (No PAP): Student 4 month
Any of our memberships can be paid in full if the client so chooses. Memberships paid in full can be activated on the date purchased as no PAP will be needed. We DO NOT accept monthly credit card payments for yearly or 6 month memberships.
- For upfront payments, student memberships and/or 6 month memberships cancellation is automatic once the membership contract is fulfilled.
- At the completion of a 12 month annual membership, payments will continue if a contract cancellation form is not completed. The cancellation forms are available at BMC and are required 30 days prior to cancellation.
- If a member has moved or is unable to make it to the studio please send an email to email@example.com stating their wish for cancellation.
- Early cancellation of a yearly membership is prohibited before fulfillment of the contract. In the case of an unexpected move or other unexpected circumstances please contact a membership coordinator.
- To put a membership on hold a doctor’s note MUST be provided.
- Contracts MUST be completed when purchasing or renewing a membership. If you purchase online, you MUST visit the desk on your first visit to complete the contract.
EXAMPLE – purchasing a 6 month membership after having a 12 month OR purchasing a new 6 month AFTER their previous 6 month has been fulfilled.
- You will need to bring in a void cheque or banking information BEFORE the date of your first PAP.
SESSION & DROP IN PASSES
8 Week Session Registration
- An 8 week session is always ACTIVATED for the 1st day of the session and always EXPIRES at the end of the session.
EXAMPLE – Mon, Oct 30, 2017 – Sun, Dec 24, 2017
- An 8 week session registration EXPIRES at the end of the session and any unused classes are not extended past the end date.
- When signing up for an 8 week session we ask that clients sign up for a specific class of their choosing each week, as this is NOT a drop in pass.
However, if a client is unable to attend one of their classes throughout the session they are more than welcome to “make-up” this class at any time before the end of the session as their classes will expire. This option does not limit you to that particular class.
- Reformer & Yoga 8 Week sessions are priced differently. Please ensure you are purchasing the correct package.
- When rolling into a session from Power Week $30 is deducted from the price of registration.
- These classes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Registered classes can be put on “hold” with a doctor’s note.
12,6,3 Time Drop In Pass
- Drop in passes are the most flexible pass that we offer. These passes can be activated at any time and DO NOT expire.
- This pass allows sign ups as far in advance as the client would like and are not restricted to the 24hr rule when signing up by phone. However, the client should be reminded that app and website sign-ups are limited to 24hrs.
- There are different pricing options for Reformer and Yoga drop in passes. The Yoga/Pilates pass cannot be use as a Reformer pass. If a client would like to upgrade one of these passes to a reformer they will be required to pay a $2 reformer upgrade fee.
- This is a NON-TRANSFERABLE pass, the passes belong to the client purchasing them and that client only, friends and family cannot use these passes.
- This is the ONLY pass that does NOT roll over from Power week. This means the $30 dollar power week fee is not removed from the cost of this pass.